Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anxious & Stressed.

These last few days at work have been extremely stress. (super understatement). 
I tend to stress out on things that I probably shouldn't stress about, but when it comes to things I do need to stress about, I tend to let it get to me, a lot. 
There are some things we can't go back and change, where we wish we could. But God is always there, watching over us. He is our Rock and our shelter when we need Him.
I get so consumed in this world, that I forget what I really need to focus on is my relationship w/ Christ. He is our constant and our everything.
As anxious and stressed as I've been, God has given me the comfort I need. I continue to pray that in any aspect of my life, that God takes the lead and does the things that He needs to do in order to make me whatever He wants me to become. To use me in places where I would've never thought to be used. 
Stress is a part of life, but how you handle it and who you turn to is the thing that will make the difference. God has been there from day 1 and I will continue to turn to Him in all that I do. 
God, you are my shelter in the time of storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment