Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Training my brain & my muscles.

Here we go again... 
I'm retraining my entire body to get use to the grind of working out. 
Stepping on the elyptical and riding that bike was shocking today. 
10 minutes in and I was all ready feeling it. 
This is going to be a long journey, but I'm ready for the pain. 
The sweat is worth it.
2 days in, and I'm encouraged by the progress.
I can't and won't expect me to jump right in and be my old self. 
Gotta start from the beginning and build. 
Building is the most important thing right now. 
I'm going to keep in mind...you need to build a foundation. 
Nobody builds a house in one day (well maybe).
But how long will that house sustain, probably not long. 
I'm ready to build from the ground up. 
I'm looking forward to the challenges and facing it w/ the people around me. 
There's going to be some blood sweat and tears...and that's the beauty of this journey. 
Looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow!
LET'S GO! 

Side Note: 
First day back at Drayson Center (for the first time in a LONG time).
It feels good to be back, but might I say...I miss 24.
Something about not knowing anybody at the gym that keeps you going. 
But coming back here definitely brings a lot of memories. 
and if there's a place to start...might as well go back to the place where I did it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment