Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Growing up.

2012. 
Crazy how time flies. Amazing how fast we grow up and how sometimes, we don't have time to enjoy it. 
"It", is everything in between. Whatever "it" is, "it" is what you what "it" to be. 
2011 an amazing year. I didn't have time to sit back and reflect on it...cause things happened so fast. 
Maybe that's why at the very end, everything caught up to me and I got sick.
Maybe it was what I needed to ponder on the things (good and bad) that have happened. 
The Lord has truly been good to my family and I and I am thankful for everything that has gone on.
I've got everything I need, and even some of the things I want. 
I want 2012 to be the year that I "give back". 
Give back to those around me, to myself and most importantly to the person who has given me everything. God. 
I want to be a well rounded person. 
Someone who lives each day to the fullest. 
Become adventurous.
Seek every opportunity and savor the moments as they come. 
Jump off cliffs I've never jumped off before. 
Experience the world, and enjoy it with the ones I love. 
I just have this feeling in my gut, that this year has things to offer me that I can't pass. 
I'm excited.  
Starting it off sick, isn't gonna put a damper on my outlook on this year...
It's only given me the chance to sit back and look back at all the amazing things that happened in 11'. 
So cheers to the new year. 
Live. Love. Be healthy. 

<3 Russy 


5 goals for myself:
1. Lose 45 pounds (Get down to 160lbs)
2. Run a 5k 
3. Run a 10k 
4. Run the Disney half marathon 
5. Get a pair of Jordan 4's & 11's.


No comments:

Post a Comment