Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feelin' under the weather.

It sucks getting sick. 
I pretty much exhausted my body this week. 
Sacrificing hours of sleep, to go to the gym. 
I had class EVERYDAY this week from 8am-5pm. 
So, the schedule was: 
-Wake up at around 6:30am 
-Shower till 6:45
-Eat breakfast till 7am. 
-Get to school around 7:15-7:20ish to get parking. 
-Class at 8...lunch at 12...back from 1-5pm. 
-Get home at 5:30, rest up (maybe a quick nap) 
-Homework till about 8 or 9. 
-GYM from 9:30pm till about 12:30pm (or from 10pm-1am) 
-Back at home around 1am
-Shower and stretch out. 
-Review notes till 2am. 
-Sleep from 230am-6:30am
-DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. 

and after one week...I pretty much exhausted my body. 
I guess you could say I'm not use to it, and this is probably why i refrained from doing this in the past, when i was in school. 
BUT i will NOT use school as an excuse anymore. 
It shows you, that i've really changed my mental approach to this. 
I'm determined as ever. 
And if it takes being sick...I'm going to push through it, until i'm use to this regimen. 
*Sigh* 
I will do whatever it takes to not be the unhealthy guy that I was. 
So to all you people who think you can't do something. 
PUT your mind to it, SHUT UP, and just do it! 
Believe in YOURSELF, because it starts there. 
There are going to be people who doubt you, this is your time to PROVE them wrong! 
I say this to all, in every aspect of your life, not just weight loss. 
But applying this principle, that you can DO ANYTHING and that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...
Will Carry you through some of life's toughest challenges. 
Do Work. 

To health. 
BST.TLF 
Russy 

P.s. 
I know many of you who read this are like...
BUT being healthy means getting your sleep...
WELL, for now, I guess I have to sacrifice some hours to get those hours at the gym. 
The time will come when i will have the chance to get more sleep. 
Till then, It's all about trying to juggle the hours. 
Don't worry...I care about that too ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment