Monday, November 2, 2009

Brand new week.

So, while i sit here in class...I can only get giddy about what this week has in store.
My mentality going into this week is: 
Sick of Not sick; I'm going to do work. 
Eat right. Sleep right. Workout. & most importantly Focus on my daily devotion w/ God.
// 
I've been battling the flu (cough and cold) for almost a month now.
Along with being sick, i've been experiencing a stomach illness where  i can't keep anything down. 
Maybe i need to just cleanse, and jump into it full heartedly. 

I'm ready. 
Let's GO! 
Do work. 
To health. 
BST.TLF
Russy. 

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong!
    Your hard work will pay off. And give yourself a break. Reward yourself!

    I really look up to you and I know that you will achieve what you wish to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete