Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 1 (30 in 45)

First day, officially over. 
Wasn't too tough today. Although, It was a super exhausting day at school. 
Still managed to put 2 hours in at the gym. 
Got in a car accident today, that could've been worse. 
It was a little awkward back in the weight room for the first time in a long time. 
24 hour fitness guys are way more intense than drayson. 
I had a couple of guys look at me like, "what the f*ck are you doing in here" 
My body pretty much is beat up. My mind is also exhausted. 
But, I'm looking forward for what tomorrow holds. 
I'm excited for the week to be over to see how far I have gotten. 
(first week weight loss numbers are always the best) 
Time to hit the sack to get up and eat at 6am and do a light workout. 
Definitely looking forward to these two a days (real soon). 
Well...signing off. 

To health. 
BST.TLF
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment