Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 2 (30 in 45)

Day number 2. In the books. 
Tuesdays are days off from school. Such a blessing to have. 
Attempted to wake up at 6am. Snoozed my alarm till 830. 
Only because I got home from the gym late and I was SUPER exhausted. 
Got up ate my first meal at 9am. 
Then got ready and ran errands for school till about 12pm. 
Actually went to the gym early today. Went around 2ish. 
Left the gym, w/ a so-so workout at around 415. 
Wish i had more energy...probably because my calories are down & minimizing the carbs. 
Didn't cheat, but watching the foodnetwork channel is never a good idea. 
Especially when you're trying to eat clean. 
Well, on the agenda tonight..."the biggest loser" 
This is supposedly the episode where one of the previous "winners" comes back. 
and gains ALL the weight and some extra back. 
Hmmm...Sounds like a familiar story! (MY STORY DAMN IT) 
But, I guess it can happen to anybody. 
Life happens. But no excuse is a good excuse to neglect your health. 
It's takes time to get there. 
and it only takes a blink of an eye to gain it all back. 
I know I say this all the time...BUT starting this plan feels different. 
Let's *CROSS OUR FINGERS* that the plan is different. 
Excited for tomorrow, but tomorrow will be a much busier day at school. 
I'm up for the challenge. 
Time to get some rest :) 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

I am reminded that "MAINTAINING" is the hardest part. 
I was once there and I will get back. 
Here's a story to remind me that we all can fail. But its picking up the pieces and starting over, is what counts the most: 
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/01/biggest-losers-erik-chopin-gains-it-back/

No comments:

Post a Comment