Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 3 (30 in 45)

Day 3 about to conclude. 
Wednesday and Thursday are by FAR the worst days at school. 
8am - 5pm. NOT FUN! 
Today was no different, except it went till 545 and didn't get home till about 6pm. 
I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow, but school happens ya know? 
Was super exhausted from the day, that I only did a few shoulder exercises at home and I was done. 
So, No gym today. Fail. 
BUT, I mean...this is no compromise, but I did a lot of walking to class. 
I purposely parked far to walk today, not because i knew I wouldn't go to the gym. But...just cause. 
Didn't cheat today. Ate VERY clean!! Which I'm very proud of myself for. 
Parents bought some chinese food that smelled delish, but i didn't partake in the action jackson. 
WTF am I blogging. It's really late and I determined to go to the gym early before class tomorrow :) 
42 more days to go. All i need to do is get a couple weeks under my belt and it should be routine. 
Excited to step on the scale on sunday. Pretty tempted to do it today, but it'll drive me to lose it. 
(all I need is 5lbs every week. and i'm GOLDEN) 
Well, signing off for the day. 
Was a SO-SO day, but it's another step to getting where I need to get. 

To health. 
BST.TLF
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment