Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 8 (30 in 45)

And the rain begins to pour. 
I love the fact that the earth is getting it's drank on, but I can't take getting wet :/ 
Being cold, wet, and looking out at the gloom = feeling LAZY!! 
&& that's the LAST THING I NEED. 
BUT, that didn't stop me from having a GREAT day w/ eating & working out. 
I ate cleanly again, and I really wasn't tempted to eat anything else but my diet. 
I did do something different today. A trick I'll probably use in the future. 
Tried my protein shake w/ a little bit a cinnamon. 
It really added great flavor and made it taste interesting. 
This is something I need to do in order to keep me from getting bored. 
Just came back from the gym. Had an amazing cardio session & worked those bi's/tri's. 
Glad the rain didn't keep me from getting a workout in. (even in 44 degree weather) 
I know all the east coaster's or even those from the bay are like "THAT'S NOT COLD" 
Well, I'm from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. where it's pretty much ALWAYS sunny! haha 
Ne-who. 
Excited for what tuesday has in store. It's about getting good STUDYING in & fitting in a workout. 
**also, BIGGEST LOSER (the finale)** 
Well, I gotta get some good sleep tonight so I can wake up energized :) 
Signing off. 

To health. 
BST.TLF
Russy 

p.s. 
It really feels good to put in the work, and hear people say: 
"You can see it in your face that you've lost weight"
This is exactly the motivation I need to keep it going. 
Let's keep this rollin'. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment