Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 15 (30 in 45)

Today was very interesting. 
I failed a course in nursing by 1.6% -- I'm waiting around for my professor to give me the heads up on what's next. 
Being that I have my Associate degree. This will maybe allow me to just study for NCLEX and start working. 
Or it can be a huge set back and make it impossible for me to find a job. 
All I can do is hope and pray for the best. Trust the Lord will have the best road for me to take. 
I'm confident that he will bring me out of this. I've gone through so much in school, so many bumps. 
This is just another one I need to get through and face. 
Another situation in life that I will learn and grow from. Taking 16 units was hard for me this quarter. 
A lot of busy work. Something I should've thought about, but didn't. I really thought I could do it. 
It's about picking up from here and doing it. 
// 
As far as the diet. 
I ate a granola bar for breakfast. 
Turkey sandwich for lunch. 
Nuts and a vegetable/fruit homemade smoothie for dinner. 
Not my 30 in 45 diet, but semi healthy. 
I wasn't really in the mood to do much of anything once I found out. 
I'm just ready to hit the gym so I can take out my frustration on the treadmill and bike. 
Well. this week is going to be huge for my weight loss. 
Let's do it. 

To health. (& life)  
BST.TLF
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment