Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 17 (30 in 45)

Somedays we are granted somethings that we don't deserve. 
No matter how far you've drifted from God, He always has a way to bring you back. 
I don't have a life changing story or what not, but the little things in life add up. 
I just feel blessed. 
Thankful for the second chances. 
The uncertainty because certain today (yesterday) and I'm truly grateful. 
// 
As far as the "HEALTH" and "FITNESS" aspect of my life. 
I've been eating clean, but haven't had the time or energy to go to the gym. 
First session will be tomorrow (thursday) 
I had the chance to go out w/ my boy ken and just relax at It's a grind. 
Met up w/ people I haven't seen in a minute, but it was just nice to relax. 
Everyone went out to eat afterwards, but we decided to just hit the road. 
We didn't want to be tempted, and we were exhausted from our day. 
// 
I feel great. and I'm not sure if I'm going to go full on RAW FOODS 
But I'm definitely going to eat a lot more of it. 
I just feel better. more energetic. 
But cutting out bread is definitely going to be hard. 
Anyway. 
The weigh in on sunday should be interesting. Let's hope for under 200. 
If not...201 or 202 will do for now :) 

To health. 
BST.TLF 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment