Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 11 (30 in 45)

woke up at 6am today to get ready for school. 
last day teaching @ colton high school. thanks kids for letting me be a part of your lives. 
I shared many of my "fat" past and the abuse (verbal & physical) that i took as a child. 
It was so cold this morning. Just throwing that out there :/ 
Got back home. took a little nap. studied a little bit. had a final from 1-3pm. 
&& now I'm currently studying for my final on monday. 
I'm going to skip the gym today and just study the night away and go in the AM tomorrow. 
I've been so deprived of sleep. I think my body needs time to just CHILL. 
Been good on my diet. EXCEPT I'm SICK OF IT. 
So, I changed it up today. All I wanted was something refreshing. So i decided to make a smoothie .
Ingredients: 
- 4 oranges 
- 3 bananas 
- 2 apples 
- a 2 cups of BROCCOLI
**of course I didn't drink the whole thing, but I intend too** :P 
It surprisingly tasted very delicious. I'm getting accustom to these flavors (bland and natural) 
But, even though this went a little off the diet path...I maintained health. 
I'm truly thankful for my health, and just feel lucky for that. 
I love my life & I want to live it to the fullest! :) 
Well...this may be my day of rest (maybe not relaxation) but truly the rest part. 
Signing off for the evening. 

To health. 
BST.TLF 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment