Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 16 (30 in 45)

Another WEIRD day. 
The sun is shining and I'm being positive about an uncertain situation. 
I need to refocus and remember the good things in life. 
I have a family who loves me for who I am, no matter what. 
I have a girlfriend who is perfect for me. 
I have health. 
I have my music. 
Most importantly, I have a GOD who never gives up on me. 
The only being that will never fail me or let me down. 
The only reason why we live here on earth today. 
He has a plan, and whatever that plan and road may be...we just have to follow. 
Taking things in our stride, will only cause us to fail. 
& that has been my mistake this year. 
Too many times have I tried to do things on my own. (and many times I fall short) 
Maybe this is an eye opener. Something that I truly need to grow and remember why I am here on earth. 
I live to Love & I love to live. 
I am on a cleanse this week. The diet has gone out the window. 
I need this cleanse in order to clear my mind and help me get ready for what's to come. 
The life we live. is a life that is not certain. 
The life we live has no guarantees and isn't set in stone. 
We can plan all we want and map out our future, but things will change. Plans will fail. 
Our trust must fall on God and Him alone. 
Failing is something that is hard to swallow. But something we all will face. 
This week is all about. What I can do for God and not what I can do for myself or what He can do for me. 
Live to inspire. 

To health & life. 
BST.TLF 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment