Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 10 (30 in 45)

Today was a very busy day. 
Another day FREE from rain...why did I ever want to move to seattle. :X 
I'm a California kid, and will always be a California kid. 
Sunshine is the only thing I know. 
It was pretty chilly today though. 
Got my H1N1 vaccine today. Hope I don't get sick! 
Neway. 
Planning and doing this diet is getting more and more routine. BUT it's not getting any easier. 
The workouts are limited to about an hour and  a half, but my calorie intake is minimal, so i'm still getting that deficit. 
Haven't cheated this week, but I've felt the urges to cheat many times. 
Well. Its time to study now. 
Thursday approaches and I'm ready for another day :D 
Let's have another great week of weight loss!!! 
Goal is to get below 200 this week, but that'd be 6lbs this week, so we'll see. 
Well. G'nite! 

To health. 
BST.TLF 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment