Monday, November 23, 2009

The only way is going all the way.

The beauty of being able to start fresh is, one of the greatest feelings to have. 
I am blessed w/ health, that many people can wish for. 
I am also stupid enough, to have wasted a "healthy lifestyle", that many might be disgusted with. 
During the last 2 years, I've lived the sedentary lifestyle most people live that lead them to early graves. 
Which is why, the a fresh start is what i need. 
Making this goal happen means. NO SLACKING OFF. 
No cheat days. No missed days at the gym. for 45 days. 
I'm confident in losing this weight. But after the first 30, it doesn't stop there. 
I've been lucky not to have any lingering health problems. and i'm not about to let that happen. 
My family/genetic history is filled with opportunities for these dz's to stem and grow. 
They say when you're 25, you're suppose to be in the BEST shape of your life? 
Well, right now...i'm damn near the worst. 
I'll take this week to cleanse yet again. I will incorporate my diet and start fresh in december. 
The only feeling i feel now...is that of excitment. 
It's about time. 2010 is going to be different. 
//New beginnings. (New Year's resolutions)// 
- I will graduation w/ my BSN in Nursing 
- I will get a Job
- I will get into the BEST shape of my life (which means i will lose 60 pounds) 

Resolutions all reachable. It's a matter of putting my mind to it. 
and DOING IT. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment