Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Following the plan.

There are times in our lives where we need bumps in the road. 
I'm not just talking about weight loss or getting healthy. 
This is about life. 
Sometimes I forgot why we are here, and that's to serve God. 
I am guilty of letting the world consume me. 
Letting things that don't matter, matter in my life and center these things. 
One thing I need to do in 2010 is get back to the basics and remember "why". 
It's so easy to be the "superhero" and do everything on your own. 
But life would not be LIFE w/out a walk with the Lord. 
Here is my prayer for today: 
Dear Jesus, 
May I live my life according to YOUR plan and NOT MINE. 
May YOU walk by my side and no matter where YOU take me I will follow. 
May YOUR light shine in my life so others can see the plans YOU have for them. 
May I be your vessel in all that I do and how I live my life. 
This is back to square one Lord. YOU and I are a team and I will follow. 
There is a unique plan set out for me and even though it's not clear, I will follow. 
Thank you Jesus for always sticking by me even though I don't deserve it. 
So I pray all these things in YOUR name. 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment