Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy together.

Time flies when you're in love. 
People always say...you gain weight when you're in LOVE! 
But nobody ever says you can lose weight together. 
Jenny and I tell each other all the time, we are the "Power Couple" 
We will hold each other accountable. 
So we were in the car today, and she knows how much juicing has improved my health. 
While we were driving today, she was saying she needs to get healthy too. 
I told her she should juice and cleanse w/ me this week. 
& so we went to the grocery store and bought some fresh fruits & a couple veggies to juice. 
I love that we can grow FAT together, but we can also get healthy together. 
She has been one of my biggest supporters, through my attempt to get my health back. 
I know she says "I love you way you are" and says she likes her men w/ meat on em'. 
&& boy am I meaty! 
But I also love that she will do this w/ me and try to get healthy w/ me. 
Juicing today was so fun and I'm glad that I got to make her some YUMMY fruit juice!
It ain't no green juice for sure, but it's the start of health for us. 
We are happy together. Get fat together (well just me). && Get healthy together :) 


Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment