Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time to get it right this time.

3 years and counting. more than 70 pounds gained. 
"C'mon Russ...really?" 
This is a true testament of what life's stresses & lack of ownership can do. 
I blamed it on school, which truly had something to do w/ it. 
BUT not 70 pounds worth. 
I'll Admit that I turned out to be the guy who always said..."Starting Monday..." 
If this isn't a better time to get focused w/ health...then there never will be. 
I just graduated. & now will have the time to budget studying & working out in my schedule. 
None of this, I'm going to sleep till 11 or 12 and then start my day. 
It's time to do it right. 
Start early. End early. 
I'm convinced that this time around is different.
No more excuses.
I need to step up my game and remember that everything happens for a reason. 
We are challenged in our lives, but we can ALWAYS overcome the same challenges that put us down. 
Let's go. 

Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment