Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Failed.

Staying consistent is harder than I thought. 

I had a midterm last week, and already I've put off the gym for nearly a week. 
Well, I've been once this past week. 

It's already wednesday and I have yet to hit the gym. 

Kinda scared to hop on the scale, so i'll wait a few days. Get back on track w/ my diet and start doing two a days. 

As determined as I am, when you have priorities such as school, it gets hard. I just need to stay focused and budget my time a little better and stop wasting my time at home. 

I set up the gym at home again, cleaned up the room...So just in case i'm too lazy to go out and drive to the gym, I have the convenience of just stepping into another room and doing some cardio and what not. 

I'm actually about to go their right now, and hopefully hit up 24 tonight as well. 

WELL...it's focus time. 

No more excuses. Just Results. 

BST.TLF.150 
*SouL* 

No comments:

Post a Comment