Monday, August 31, 2009

2 a days && P90x

a couple years back...i remember being able to go to the gym twice a day. 

those were the days when i would lift for 2 hours and still do an hour or 2 of cardio. 

These days. I'll do 30 minutes of lifting and an hour and a half of cardio and i'm done. 
// 
I think i've finally got my stamina back up, so it's time to up it. 
Tony Horton's products have always been these insane workouts that guarantee you results in X amount of days. 
Being that I have a home gym && a 24 hour pass, I'm gonna really focus on circuit training. I'm still going to go to the gym for my 2-3 hour night workout. 
But I'm also going to start P90X. 
// 
I'm pretty excited about the results. 
Hopefully this is the start to something real special. 

BST.TLF. 
Russy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment