Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day #2 of Salads Only Week.


I'm super proud of myself. 

Day #2 of Salads only is about to conclude. 
I haven't had bread, rice, or any starchy foods for 2 days. haha. 
I know it doesn't seem like long, but it's the next step. 
First step was just trying to eat more healthy. 
More fruits and veggies. lean meats. eggs. drinkin' lotsa water and such... 
Eating more meals. about 5-6/day 
&& exercising. 

Although it's only day 2. in the past, i would've already given up. 
But I'm on a roll. 
I know I sound crazy, not eating any carbs at all, but that's how i use to roll! 
Probably not the most healthy way to trim/lose weight, but it worked before. 
What they say is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
So what i know worked, is what i believe is going to work for me this cycle in my life. 

So, to health. 
I know i'm probably gonna blog about this tomorrow or the next day saying...
I HATE SALADS!!! 
But, till then...i'll do whatever it takes to not be labeled the "FAT" guy anymore. 
It took that one day when i got all those comments. 
&& someone just left me a youtube comment, saying "Damn, you got fat russ!!" 

If anyone reads this. 
I hope it brings you inspiration, because i need all the pushing i can get. 

BST.TLF.
Russy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment