Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pet Peeve

I absolutely HATE w/ a passion people who come into the gym. 
And act like they own the place. 
They walk around w/ all this swag, and they aren't even fit!! 
Why must people act this way!? 
It's so annoying!!! Like i wanted to punch that duude in the face. 
To make it worse, he was so effin' MEAN to his girlfriend, like bossing her around. 
"This is what we're gonna do" 
"You're doing it wrong" 
I mean...COME ON DUUUDE, you aren't all that!!

Even when I was at my peak physical shape. 
I made sure that I never let it get to my head. 
I treated everyone in the gym the same, and always offered a smile. 
Sure i look like i'm angry sometimes, but that's because i'm focused.
Being focused and being a DICK are two totally different things. 
This guy had that "cocky" nature to him, that made me want to SMACK him in the face!! 
It really a pet peeve of mine. 

Anyway. 
Just got back from workout #2. 
&& this workout was even more invigorating then the first. 
I'm proud that i pushed myself to do 2 hours of cardio and about 30 mins stretching/abs. 
If I just maintain and keep this thing going. 
In no time will i get to my goal. 

Story of the day: 
So the duude, that probably a month ago said "whoa..did you get married or something?" shows up to the gym. 
I'm on the stationary bike, and he walks on w/ his swag (But he's really a goofy person), he comes in and gives me the fist like, "Dang buddy, do work!" 
I have nothing against the guy, but damn, did you really have to be so blunt a couple months back! 
To me, it's a good thing he was, because it motivates me when people say things like that. 
It makes me realize that I have let myself go, and that I'm going on the path of...death. 
So, there are no hard feelings, just motivation. 
He says what he sees, and I truly expect that. 
Next time, just don't say it like an A$$hole. 
//
@ the end of the day. 
I'm truly inspired and motivated once again. 
The couple days that I didn't go to the gym, made up for this one good day. 
I probably didn't eat the way I should've, because i barely ate anything. 
BUT i'll try to do it healthfullier (that's not a word, but now it is) this time. 

So to all of you who actually read this. 
May you too find motivation, to motivate yourself, do something that you're proud of. 
Don't do it for others, but do it for yourself. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 




No comments:

Post a Comment