Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheat day. (fail)

I wasn't gonna cheat yesterday, but I said to myself, If I'm gonna work as hard as I am this week, I need to reward myself so I can keep this thing going.
I mean, where else have I gone for the last few "cheat days"...but WINGSTOP. 
The only thing is, I don't think after eating cleanly for this past week, my body was able to handle it. 
Mannn...I've already gone to the bathroom like 8 times. 

I guess eating cleanly is really working to change my body's perception on food. 
Eating clean and good makes me feel better about myself. 
&& these last couple hours, my head feels heavy, I already feel lethargic, and I'm thinking of just eating fruits and veggies today. 
NEVER AGAIN. 
I mean I love cheat days, but sooner or later it's only gonna be a cheat "MEAL" 
Cause, this ain't working no more! 

I've very excited and focused about this week on hand. 
It's a knew week. 
A week where I can shoot for a full round of 2-a-days. 
and actually attempt to get below 200lbs. 
It's been awhile since I've seen myself below that, but hard work cures all that. 
So this week is about cutting down those calories, no carbs, and running my A$$ off!! 
It's gonna be a fun week, cause i get to study for board too. 
BUT, I'm definitely excited. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy

Mission this week: 
Get below 200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment