Friday, September 25, 2009

The weekend curse.

Ever since this diet/workout plan started...I've FAILED. 
I mean, I've really let myself down, EVERY weekend! 
I go from being "Mr.Healthy" to "Mr. WTF are you doing to yourself" in a matter of a couple of hours! 
Something about friday evenings, then saturdays, and sometimes even sundays that seem to get in the way. 
I probably would be a whole lot more fit if I carried on the whole week, or better yet just didn't cheat so badly. 
// 
I'm hoping this weekend is different. 
I wonder how much more I would lose, or how much better I would feel if i just stayed consistent. 
Well...here is my chance. 
I'll check in at the end of this weekend, and hopefully i'll overcome the dreaded weekend curse! 
Do work. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment