Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend failure.

So after 5 1/2 days of going strong... 

I fell into the trap once again of eating more than 1 day of an cheat day. 
&& let me tell you, i splurge on my cheat days this weekend. 
Although I did go to the gym a couple times on those days. 
I throughly enjoyed (yet slightly feel guilty about) my weekend. 

When friends from far off places whom you never see, come to town. 
You definitely gotta enjoy each others company!! 
This weekend was filled w/ time w/ my love, jenny, and also my good friends from the bay area...leejay, jeremy, gabe, and i finally after all these years met nang. 
We also met up w/ Bk, melissa, Joe, Mel, and so many more people. 

Although, i i know it's not an excuse to eat unheathfully. 
I did. and there's nothing i can do about it now. 
The only thing i can do now, is pick up where i left off and just do work! 
There's really no point in crying about it and making a big deal about it. 
These weekends happen, and the longer i do this  eating cleanly, the easier it gets and the more it'll be routine. 
I'm definitely excited for what this week has in store. Cause i'm all done w/ summer school and it's about time I have the time to study for boards and to also keep going to the gym!! 

I know i failed this past weekend, but that doesn't mean i have to keep failing. 
Pick yourself up and move on, is my motto. 
But making that mistake over and over again will only put you back to where you were before. 
So learn, live, and make the next day better. 

to health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment