Saturday, September 5, 2009

Salads Only: Day #6

So I was at cheesecake factory w/ the boys, Jassstin && Jordz...and i was extremely tempted to partake in their feast of miso salmon and the classic chicken madera/steak dianne combo!! 

like cheesecake has to be my favorite restaurant to eat at, and I wasn't going to break my diet. I just came from an intense 2 1/2 hour workout where i almost passed out. 
So i wasn't going to break it. 
I was lookin' at the menu and was thinking too myself, WHAT THE EFF CAN I EAT!?!?! haha. 
*sigh* the low calorie/weight management salads caught my eye, and it was looking like i was going to stay on track. 

I love the company w/ my boys, and the times we get when we grub together. But let me tell you, this was one of the firsts in a long time saying "NO" splurging w/ the boys. 

I'm really adamant about eating 6 days clean and having one cheat day. 
I believe you need that one day to keep you sane from eating healthy, because everyone needs to indulge sometime. 
I'm just proud of myself and thankful i had enough will power to not give in. 
It's getting a little easy as the days go by to say "no" to things i use to just grub on. I'm attaining the same mindset I had when I was in shape years ago. 

So Here is a start to something new. 
I'm hoping today day #6 is going to be a little easier than the last 5. 
Let me tell you though, i feel great. I feel lighter and more energized. 
Let's keep this thing rolling. 

To health. 
BST.TLF 
Russy 

Here are some pictures to keep me motivated. 
(some pictures from when i started in July) 

@ Jenny's Apartment - looking Super swollen (in the most horrible way possible)
@ Janet's bday part -- sporting that double X shirt. :X
@ Yard House w/ the crew. This was probably my lowest point in all this. 
KEEPING THIS PICTURES UP FOR MOTIVATION!!! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO WHERE I WAS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment