Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting back on track.

Coming from a great weekend, filled w/ fun and food w/ friends you love. 
Always hard. 

BUT coming off a day which seemed like a "one day flu", even harder. 
I got all geared up, and was about to do some cardio here at home, and i started getting light headed. 
Maybe cause i didn't eat much this morning, but it's hard getting back on track. 

I failed last night by eating a little bit of rice, but the rest of the day was good. 
Twas sick for most of the day, so all i did pretty much was sleep and get my rest. 

I'm about to attempt to get back on the treadmill, but i think i'mma grab some grub. 
I'll check back at the end of the day, planning on going to 24 later tonight. 
But for now. i'm stuck at home. 

To health. 
Let's go. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment