Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cleasing: Day 3

2 blogs a day? 
guess so :) 

Wednesday also known as hump day?!
But we will try not to ever have such a day. Don't really like the name HUMP anyway ;) haha. 
Anyway... 
Although I have changed my course and plan. I've added (oatmeal in the morning) and protein shakes. 
So, pretty much it's the regular diet I'm on...but will end the week (fri, sat, sun) w/ only fruits and veggies. 
It's not a sign I'm giving up, but damn...these workouts i'm doing are getting intense. 
I'm doing nearly 3 hours in the gym at one time. (hopefully starting to do 2/adays again) 
Although I have gone back to the regular diet of consuming only 1200-1500 calories and day...
I feel so much better already. 
The cleanse will continue this weekend. I don't know if my body could even take the full week of eating nothing but that (I've done it before, but i guess i gotta start slow!) 

So here it is. Cleansing/diet week is going GREAT. 
I look forward to waking up every morning to tackle the day w/ the same determination. 
The beard is still going. 
Might be a couple weeks, who knows...just depends on how much work I truly put in. 

The body doesn't lie when you're looking for results. 
It only tells you how much you are putting in and putting out. 
So, after my 3 hour (almost passing out) workout today and eating quite healthy, which i'm pleased, I'm ready to take on the next. 
I wanna break the Thursday/Friday hump for me, because those are the days that always seem the hardest for me. 

So here we go again. 
I guess I can go to bed early tonight because I got my workout in earlier :) 
Hope you all are finding your motivation. 

To health. 
BST.TLF.
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment