Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I now remember why I started this weight loss. 

It's amazing how fast things can change. 
The last 3 days have been the most "unmotivated" days yet. 
Hitting that phase is definitely hard to get out. 
A month in, and I'm already struggling. 

During the past school year, I happened to stumble across "the biggest loser" show. 
It inspired me, gave me motivation, and actually brought tears to my eyes. 
I felt as if I was one of them. 
Going from 146 to 230...that's nearly 100 pounds in 2 years. 
I was eating myself and not taking care of my body..to death. 

These past few weeks and month, have been great. 
Losing weight and feeling physically better, is the greatest feeling. 
I am no where near feeling accomplished and satisfied. 
BUT its a start. 
It's tough to know i've work so hard the past few months, yet 3 days can make you feel horrible. 

I think having this show back on will re-motivate me. 
I can't let myself down now. 
So let's do this (again). 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment