Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recovery.

Man, ever since i've been increasing the intensity of my workouts. 
It's been harder to get my body to recover. 
I wake up every morning like someone just beat the SH!T out of me!! 
(I mean, that's pretty much what happens when i go to the gym) 
BUT, I need to recover faster!! 
Weird thing is, once i get a good sweat going and get the blood flowing, I'm a beast when it comes to working out. 
It's just getting my body to even get up to go. 
The goal is to hit the gym EVERYDAY (or at least 6 HARD days). 
Time to do work. 
In a positive note. This week is probably one of my best weeks ever. 
Diet. Working out. 
Just an overall productive week. 
Let this continue and be consistent and I'll be back to what i use to be in no time!! 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

P.s. 
I wanna get into mixxed martial arts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment