Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update.

This is my first "blog" update on how the actual weight loss is going. 

Start July 12th, 2009: 
-230lbs 

Current weight September 12th, 2009: 
-206lbs 

I know when many of you see me, you will wonder why I've gotten fat. 
You'll have this thought, because you haven't seen me in awhile. 
Even though I have already lost 24 pounds, it's still quite a bit away from my "fit" days. 
So, I won't fret. 
I'm pretty sure i'll get the comments like..."What happened to you?" 
or i'll hear..."Did you see Russy? He's gained so much weight!" 
If only ya'll knew how hard I was trying. 
How determined I am. 
How proud of myself I already am. 
Ya'll never knew how BIG i got because i hid from you all. 
I hid the fact the I was gaining so much weight. 
I was ashamed to go out and be two or three times bigger than I was before. 

It's not fair to HIDE. 
From now on, I will go out, put my brave face on, and not care what people think. 
I'm working so hard to get healthy again and to attain/maintain optimum health. 
I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR YOU.
I'M DOING THIS FOR MYSELF. 
So, for all the doubters... 
for all the people who have given me a hard time. 
Thank you. 
Thank you for pushing me to become more motivated to obtain something i've missed. 
Thank you for allowing me to see that it's not easy and that it takes hard work to achieve anything you really want in life. 

2 months in, and 24 pounds later. 

To health. 
BLOOD.SWEAT.&TEARS. - TRAIN.LIKE.a.FREAK
Russy 

Goal: 
To leave nursing school how I came in. 
(whatever it takes)

No comments:

Post a Comment