Monday, September 21, 2009

New week.

It always feels good to start a new week. 
This is my last week of summer. pretty bummed about that. 
BUT, a new week means a fresh new start. 
Something about mondays...they just give you the opportunity to be different. 
I know you can be different just about every other day of the week. 
But monday...it's just monday. It's the start of a new work day for people doing 9-5's. 
It's the first day of school for some. 
It's just MONDAY. 

After my plunge last week of whackness. 
I'm back at it, and ready to take on any challenge. 
I usually cleanse before the start of a new school year or even quarter. 
So here it goes. 
Only fruits and veggies this week (& maybe a protein shake after a workout!) 
hahaha. 
Let's start this school year off on the right track. 
Let's do work. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment