Thursday, September 10, 2009

I WILL DO ANYTHING!

As determined as I am...
Nothing is good enough. 
I'm willing to pull all the stops this time around. 

WHATEVER IT TAKES. 

For a couple days this week (sun-weds), I lacked the motivation to get back to the gym. 
After my first workout today, getting that sweat going was the best feeling. 
There's nothing like turning on that ipod, focusing, and doing work. 
It's an adrenaline rush that i just can't describe. 

Somedays it's hard to even get up to go and workout. 
BUT when I'm there, i know it sounds corny, but it's me against the world. 
Working out is a place i can just let out all of life's stresses. 
Before it use to be my music, my keyboard, i use to sing until i teared up. 

But relying on the music, led me to a unhealthy lifestyle, which led me to where i am today. 
It's time to channel all my emotions on these weights, cardio machines, and hopefully soon...P90x. 

I am willing to do ANYTHING, to not be look upon as the fat guy again. 
Sure, i will have my cheat meals...but for 6 out of those 7 days out of the week, I will do whatever it takes to get me back to where I was before. 
This is list what I will never do; and what I will do: 

-I will never huff and puff just walking up stairs (1 flight, 2 flights, whatever) 
-I will never walk into a store and not even fit into the biggest size shirt or jeans
-I will never be called out for how big I am and how I fit I "used" to be
-I will never walk into a room again and have people looking at me
-I will never feel like I won't fit onto a ride
-I will never where a size 42 pair of pants again
-I will never dawn a DOUBLE X shirt and it still feel uncomfortable
-I will never have my cousins say "What happened to you Russy!"
-I will never have my parents worry about me being overweight and all the health precautions it may have w/ being obese
-I will never NOT go to an event or place just because of the way i look
-I will never be doubted because of my weight
-I will never have a P.E. coach tell me (or anyone for that matter) I can't do anything because of my weight 
-I will never let anyone call me LARD, FATTY, or all the hurtful things people said to me when I was young 
-I will never b*tch about/or have another excuse for not going to the gym 
-I will never doubt my own self 
-I will never let myself go back down that route (This is it!!) 
-I will never feel uncomfortable in my own car

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!! 
-6 meals a day 
-2 a day workouts 
-Getting salads at restaurants 
-Remaining true to my diet 
-Do it the right way 
-will go to the gym 5-6x a week  

This school year is gonna be different. I'm gonna start my career. 
And i have to start it right. 
Having this blog is suppose to motivate me in every possible way. 
Instead of negatively channeling my emotions and indulging myself into unhealthful eating habbits. 
I'm going to do it the right way and workout. 

This is to health. my health. (your health, whoever is reading this) 
Do it for yourself and nobody else. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy




No comments:

Post a Comment