Thursday, September 3, 2009

Salads Only: Day #4 (and a half)

Wow. 

I mean, this was harder than i thought!! 
Today was the day of my big test, and usually i'd make the excuse of having finals or a huge test and be like, "I NEED COMFORT FOOD" and would just splurge. 
This happened time and time again. 

This was the FIRST time in forever, maybe since my La Sierra days, that I didn't or wasn't too tempted to eat bad. 
Even after my test, i came home. Made myself a spinach salad w/ that 1 calorie/spray dressing crap and a couple slices of turkey. 
&&& boy was it NASTY! like eating different types of lettuce, spinach, and other veggies and fruits and veggies was way harder than i thought. 

I told you, a couple days later i'll be saying i HATED it. 
That's strong i guess...i don't HATE it, i just dislike it. I've never been one to like veggies anyway, i'm more of a fruit kinda guy. 
Only vegetable i really like is potatoes :P 

Anywho. Day #4 of Salads only is about to conclude, and in those 4 days, i feel lighter and I think i've dropped maybe 3 or 4 pounds already. 
I don't know how long i'm gonna do this. BUT i'm definitely gonna enjoy my cheat day this weekend. 

To health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment