Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Double Quarter Pound w/ Cheese...SUPER SIZED?

WTF!

I mean, c'mon...this is what I use to do when I was a little kid. Going out w/ my cousins, I would get a #4 (don't know if that's still the number), supersized, Dr. pepper, two apple pies, and a side of chicken mcnuggets. 

What a shame, what a shame.
Although I opted out of the apple pies & the chicken nuggets, it was just as bad. I've been eating like a pig and not working out. 

This can't be good. It's crazy how a few weeks can totally change you. But I'm gonna dedicate myself to "Insanity". Cause I think that's the only way I'm going to get back into shape. I bought a couple books for my kindle also about losing weight..."17 day diet"..."Raw food cleanse"...etc...the thing is, I have plenty of knowledge about the topic, yet it's all about putting it into practice...and that I am not doing at the moment. 

No more McDonald's...for SURE. 

59 more days of insanity to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment