Monday, February 22, 2010

Determination.

As I woke up this morning at 230am, 345am, 430am, and 530am... 
I struggled to get out of bed and go to clinical. 
Little did I know that I would have the kind of energy I had for most of the day. 
Drank Green Juice #1 at 630am 
Then from then on until about 230pm, all I had was 2 bottles of water. 
Took my lunch at 230 after an extremely busy morning, and got Green Juice #2 in. 
w/ some green tea (and some nuts) 
I tried to go w/out the nuts and just juiced today, but I needed a little pick me up. 
After the shift I had Green Juices #3 and #4 while waiting for my dad to pick me up. 
&& this is where I wondered how in the world am I going to go to the gym. 
I've always been too tired (especially after a 13 hour shift!) 
But this day was different. 
The "Old Russy" who went to the gym no matter how tired he was...SPOKE! 
I usually would've said "I have tomorrow", or the next. 
BUT I'm tired of making excuses that I'm too TIRED! 
Everybody is tired. But it's those people who take care of their bodies, are the ones who stay healthy. 
I'm proud and happy that I accomplished something I hadn't accomplished in all of nursing school. 
There has probably only been 1 or 2 times where this has happened. 
& I know there are going to be some days where I am EXHAUSTED. 
But a little gym, is better than NO gym. 
This is the beginning of the start of something GREAT! 
I feel it coming back. I feel the mentality starting to surface. 
THIS IS IT!! 


Live. Love. Be Healthy! 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment