Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughts of the week.

By about thursday, you should be able to gauge what you've accomplished during the week. 
I feel proud. 3 days at the gym. 
But I need to focus on the "nutrition" part of this "let's get healthy" plan. 
Which is why I juice...to purify and cleanse my body of the toxins I've put in. 
One thing I need for myself is CONSISTENCY. 
That is the biggest problem w/ mostly anybody trying to get healthy. 
& that doesn't change for me. I've definitely had my ups and downs. 
I'm just ready to have more of a straight ascending line towards that optimum level. 
From here on out, I'm going to try to keep that line going up instead of the up-down-up-down i've been battling. 
Let's do this. 
I will admit, I slipped up already w/ this juice fast, BUT I'm starting it over. 
Yesterday was Jenny's birthday, and we HAD to celebrate :) 
These next 7 days will be all Juices. 
Green Juices. 
Combinations of: Kale, Celery, Cucumber, Spinach, Broccoli, Parsley, Cilantro, Red Chard, Coconut water, carrots, and apples. 
I'm going to try and go for the Low to Mid glycemic juices. 
Maybe if I'm feeling the down and need a pick me up from the gym workouts, I'll shoot for some healthy smoothies, but refrain from having too much sugar.
To reach my goal, I need to sacrifice. 
I've always believed that GETTING something requires GIVING SOMETHING UP. 
Let's do some work. 
Already had my juice for the day, it's time to get that sweat going. 
To whoever is reading this, tell me how YOUR plans of health are going. 
Hope to inspire someone. 
Cause if I can do it, I'm certain you will be able to do it and more. 
Let's get healthy together. 


Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment