Thursday, February 18, 2010

PUSHING THROUGH!

Today's gym session was hard. 
I was extremely exhausted before I even started doing anything. 
The past few weeks have been tiring, and the fatigue is starting to sink in. 
As I started doing my cardio, I felt like I was gonna pass out. 
I was hot (like fever hot), my body was just tired. 
So I kept saying to myself, I'm lucky to even be healthy enough to go to the gym. 
Some people would die just to be physically capable to work out. 
An hour and a half later, I left the gym. 
Proud that I pushed through. 
THESE ARE THE MOMENTS THAT WILL GET ME THROUGH THE HUMP. 
I'm excited and exhausted. 
Thankful and blessed. 
I am a witness that even though it's a "tiny workout"...
Some kind of fitness and physical activity is better then NONE! 


Live. Love. Be Healthy 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment