Thursday, February 4, 2010

I feel JUICY!

If only my Juicebox as a kid had what I drink today. 
My go to drink #1: 
- Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Celery, Red Chard, Cucumber, Broccoli, Apple, and Carrot 
Sounds a little much, but let me tell you, it's DAMN good!! 
Even my brother likes it. haha. 

Go to drink #2: 
- Coconut water/juice and Cucumber (pre-workout drink) 
Great hydrator for those long runs or bike rides. 

Go to drink #3
- Carrot, Apple, Celery, and Ginger (sometimes). 
This one takes a little getting use to, but I'm getting the hang of it. 

I'm LOVING my juicer and loving the feeling I get from it. 
I know it's bad, but I'm only really eating 1 meal a day and the rest of the day I'm either munching on fruits/veggies or just juicing. 
I feel GREAT tho! :) 

that's it. 
To Health. 
BST.TLF. 
Russy 

No comments:

Post a Comment