Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fallen off...

I'm not gonna make any excuses. I've been lazy & it's showing.
I'm no where near where I need or want to be & this 50lbs challenge is gonna be STEEP. 
I was afraid that working on nights was going to be difficult, but add other factors, it's been tough.
I'm not gonna make it my excuse, cause life happens, and it's me to be on top of things. 
Hopefully, June will bring me better results than April & May, because I'm regressing BIG TIME. 
Being tired & being lazy are horrible combinations in anything in life...so it's time to change that. 
Starting JUNE, I'm going to back to my SUPER low carb to no carb diet.
I need to start putting restrictions to get me back into shape. It's the first step.
I've maintained by eating less, but haven't watched what I've been eating.
It's time to change that and really make it a point to stay on track. 
I love being successful & hate failing. So I need to do this... 
LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment