Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June

Dear June,

April & May have been horrible to me. A part of me is happy I've pretty much maintained what I had lost, but the other half of me is angry that I let myself plateau. I worked hard to get where I am, and it's easy to go back to where I once was. 

There isn't much else I can say, but "try hard" and stay motivated. That's the problem, when "life" starts to happen, excuse...after excuse is made, and then we fall back to our old habits. I'm not quite at the point of my old habits, but some of them are definitely forming and JUNE, you're a vital part of this journey. 

I know I said that about April & May, but I let myself down and it's time to get the ball rolling again. Gotta do this, and do it smart & hard! 

June, you are going to be the TURNING month where it all comes back into place. I feel it already. No carb June, I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment