Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prove the doubters wrong...BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE!

This is the 3rd phase of my weight loss. 
Getting over the first 2 humps took extreme will power and determination.

Climbing over the 3rd and 4th will be like trying to crawl out of quick sand and grabbing on to barbed wire fenses to get out.

One of my biggest motivations has always been do it to SHUT UP all the people who ever made fun of me. 

Do it to prove all those who doubted I could ever do it, that I can and I will. 

When I was younger, there were so many times I felt like so many people ganging up on me just to make me feel like SH!T.  My mentality will be to take all that SH!T that was ever said to me and THROW it in their face! Proving doubters wrong will always SHUT THEM UP.

My motivation this time around is different...it's getting past that next level and making sure that I AM GOING TO SUCCEED. MISSION 20 has OFFICIALLY BEGUN! 

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. 
The old "train like a freak" mentality is back!  
LET'S GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment