Monday, May 9, 2011

Mission 20.

I've been stuck. Mainly because I've been complacent and because of my own doing.

I worked hard to get under 200 and under 190. And I always make the excuse of "something coming up" to prevent me from achieving more. 

This is mission 20. I weighed in at 190 this morning, and after all I did was EAT this weekend, I know 20 isn't hard to reach.

Sustaining being 190 has been a blessing, but I know I with putting in the hard work again, I can easily get under 170 with time. I'm currently on a bet w/ my coworkers that I will need to be at 170 by Christmas of this year. That is more than reachable in my eyes and I know I can get there earlier and go above and beyond that.

This is "Mission 20". No more going out to eat. Commit to at least 3 days at the gym per week. And doing whatever it takes, in a healthful way (no supplements, no short cuts) to get there. I need to quit making excuses again. The last thing I want is to get back to where I was and lose all the hard work I put in.

Let's do this, again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck meeting your goal! Be careful though, fast weight loss usually mean muscle loss. I hope you get to your goal weight though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on meeting your 20lbs, it not hard jus keep it up cuzi kkno you can do it(i believe in u)

    ReplyDelete