Thursday, September 2, 2010

Anxious.

I wish I wasn't so anxious & nervous about my test. 
I know I can do this, but I catch myself w/ butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. 
I hope & pray that next week is a good week.
I've worked really hard for the last 2 1/2 months & I'm super tired. 
Exhausted, but still determined. 
My prayer for today is: 

Dear Jesus, 
I put my full trust in you Lord. Please help me to believe in myself as much as YOU and those around me believe in me. I'm scared, but excited at another opportunity to be closer to help others who are sick. If this is my time to pass my test Lord, please guide my every thought to every answer that I put down. I know that I can do ALL THINGS through YOU Father, and it's up to me to believe & I do. 
Thank you Lord for all the blessings you've blessed my family and I with. I love you Lord so much, and continue to work through me so that I can continue to be an instrument of the your work. 
All these things I ask, in your name. 
Always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment