Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In my dreams...

Life is perfect. 
Every day w/out a care in the world, and all our worries are forever forgotten. 
I wish that I could just close my eyes and not be burdened w/ the things of this world. 
I am truly looking forward to the day when Jesus comes. 
No more death to loved ones, no more worries about gaining weight, or passing a test. 
I've always been about caring for the world, and making a difference. 
But sometimes all these barriers and obstacles get in the way, that it gets hard to do those things. 
I'm truly blessed, and thankful for all the blessings that the Lord has given me. 
But I really just can't wait till we all go to heaven and are w/ the Lord forever. 
*sigh*, tomorrow can change my life...and I put my full trust in Jesus that this is His plan. 
I put my full effort in this, and if it's my time to pass, it'll be my time.
All I can do now, is give it up to Jesus and remember that I am here for Him, and Him alone. 
This is my prayer for today:

Father God, 
May I never doubt any thing I do because you are by my side. 
You've continued to strengthen my life, because when I walk w/ You, I'll never walk alone. 
Give me the strength to believe in myself and the patience to carry out the tasks you've set out. 
Forgive me Lord for my short comings, and may you continue to work through me to make me a better person. 
I love you Jesus, and I'm just thankful that you've stuck w/ me through thick and thin. 
Till tomorrow, G'nite Father and give me a good nights rest. 
Always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment