Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September, Day 1: REST


Lately, I've been so tired. 
Studying...working out...more studying...eating 5-6 times a day. 
Last night, I tried to get my butt off the couch to workout and stop studying. 
But, I just couldn't seem to shake off the exhaustion. 
Sometimes you just have to listen to your body and rest. 
As much as I wanted to workout, there is always tomorrow, and sometimes rest is what you need. 
I'm refreshed & ready for the month of September. 
August has been good, but another month means, another step closer to being where I want to be. 
Healthy, Motivated and most importantly Changed. 
I'm so thankful for the life that I have and wouldn't change it for a thing in this world. 
The Lord has truly blessed me, and will continue to do so.
So here we go...the start of September. I'm looking forward to everything you have to offer. 
Till then.
Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
always, 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment