Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ready...get set...go...



The past 3 weeks have been CRAZY! (read my last 2 blogs) 
It's time to get back on track w/ being healthy and working out. 
I can't set the highs of passing boards & going to Florida get me off track. 
Jenny always motivates me to keep going... 
It's really crazy how being good for one month and so motivated, can turn around so quick. 
I lost 17lbs last month, and in 3 weeks was really up and down and have maintained...
I have 2 weeks to reach the goal I set for month 2. 
Life happens. Eating bad happens. and not working out happens.
But it doesn't have to be like that. 
We hit walls, but the people who succeed are those who pick themselves up & keep going. 
I am not going to fall back into what I was like before. 
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get back to being healthy. 
Phase 1 was hard, but Phase 2 is going to be even harder. 
Ready...Get Set...Go... 

Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
Always,
Russy 
- Thank you Jenny for always believing me & for pushing me, even when I don't wanna hear it. You're always someone I can count on to tell me what I need to do. Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment