Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feels good!

 I really proud of myself.
It's been EXTREMELY long since I've been this consistent and feel this good. 
Yesterday, I took the liberty to read some of my blogs the past year and a half. 
& might I say, I progressed & regressed so many times, that it became a disappointing trend. 
Good 2 or 3 days, bad for 2 weeks. It kinda got a little depressing reading them. 
I'm pretty sure the people around me heard that I was trying, but was I really?
I mean, I attempted to try...but attempting to do something, and actually doing it are totally different. 
The past month made me realize that I do have the will power to do it.
Now, it's just about sustaining the consistency that I have to have in order to make this change of health. 
But, with that said...I'm proud of myself.
I know a lot of the times, I'm really hard on myself and expect a lot, but I hate failing. 
I hate knowing that I didn't put my all into something. 
So here goes...it really feels good to get 4 weeks under my belt. :)
*sigh* now...for the rest of my life. 
Ready, get set....2nd round. 

1 comment: