Saturday, September 4, 2010

Home sick.

I always love hearing a good message at church, and today was one of those messages I really needed to hear. 
A lot of the times, I forget that this place we call "home" here on earth...really isn't even home. 
Jesus has promised us a place that will be a gazillion times better then this place we worry about. 
There are so many worries here on earth, many that won't matter...well, ever again in our lives. 
*sigh* I can't wait till the day where Jesus calls us home and shows us that all of our worries for no apparent reason at all. 
He has everything under control, and even though we need to carry our part here on earth, there's paradise waiting for us on the other side. 
I'm guilty of worrying a little too much and stressing myself out, when all I need to do is remember that Jesus is just waiting for us. 
Vasa and I sing a song called "Until Then", and it always reminds me...that as much as we want to go home to see Jesus, He is just as anxious and excited to take us back home. 
I'm mentally exhausted from studying and trying to get my life in order, but I just need to trust & believe that Jesus will carry us through no matter what. 
& to make it even more sweet, we aren't here on this earthy for very much longer...He's is so close to taking us home, and that day...will be the happiest days of our lives. 
I can't wait to see my Lola again and just tell catch up and tell her everything, and Manong ken, I can't wait till the two of us share another laugh with one another and remember all those good times we've had!
*sigh*, that day is soon...and I'm so ready for that day!
My prayer today is:

Dear Father in Heaven, 
I'm constantly anxious and stressed Lord. 
I find myself worried about things that I know you'll take care of.
It might not be today, tomorrow, or the next...but I know you always have it in your plans. 
Help me to put my ultimate trust in your hands. Let put all my worries aside and let me hop on your back so you can carry me through it all.
You know how heavy my heart can get, and how down I may be...but why do I need to be, when all I have to remember is that YOU are by my side and that if I trust and believe in you Lord, You will bless my life in more ways than any one can ever imagine. 
Lord Jesus, place my heart in your hands, and guide my every action. 
From my words, to my thoughts, and everything in between.
Let me walk faithfully, and be an example to others, so that I may show that Your LOVE truly exists. 
Forgive for my short comings Lord Jesus...and grant me your grace. 
Father, this coming week is a HUGE week in my life...and whatever happens Lord, I know and trust that you have plans for me, and I will follow any direction that you put me in. 
Thank Lord Jesus for the many blessings you have given me and family, and continue to guide us in all that we do. 
I love You Jesus. 
All these things I ask, In your name. 
Always, 
Your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment