Sunday, August 14, 2011

7 day cleanse...

Well, this blog is a little past due, but definitely worth writing. 
So last week, I set forth on a journey to go on a fruits & veggies (raw) 7 day cleanse. Followed by a 30 day juice fast. 
Half way through my cleanse, I realized that a 30 day juice fast, might be nearly impossible, only for the fact that being at work and trying to get sleep & having the time to prep fruits & juice them would be  a pretty hard task.
I can definitely juice a few days out of the week, but for 30 days, it would just be too much work. If I had someone juicing all my juices for me, I wouldn't mind doing it at all. 
Anyway, by the end of my fruits & veggies only week, I was feeling fabulous. I felt like I slimmed down. My energy was up and it just felt good to be eating healthy again. What you put in your body is definitely want you're going to get out of it. 
So, I've come to the conclusion that for this month, I'm going to do a 6 day fruits & veggies only cleanse, and on day seven, break that cleanse and eat anything I want (trying to stay w/ the vegan/vegetarian options). 
I'm hoping that by the start of 2012, to be 80-90% vegan/vegetarian. I most likely won't cut out fish for the time being, but eventually I want to be a vegetarian and try as hard as I can to be vegan. I'm going to take small steps, but I find it fulfilling in so many ways to live my life this way.
So day 1 is complete of the 2nd week...here goes :) 

Live. Love. Be Healthy. 
Russy

No comments:

Post a Comment